Thursday, July 29, 2010

Believe

Photobucket

1. Plaza Lights 1, 2. Architect of Swirling Winds, 3. Dorothy and the Tornado

Oh boy oh man

It was a long and weird day. By the time I got to the end, no, to the middle part (around 4 pm) the beginning (4 am) felt like it was miles and miles away... happening in another day. So weird. Very tired.

At school I got all excited about studying (when I wasn't asleep on my desk) and about traveling... fly to Frankfurt! Fly to London! Then I listened to (half of) a great podcast about traveling the world like an international playgirl (getting sweet deals, seeing great places, and being completely marvelous about it) and got all inspired.
Well, more inspired than usual.
I also re-listened to a good podcast about making magic and manifesting. Oooo. My favorite blogger had something similar to say on the subject.

Being showered with blessings by the universe is fun and exciting, and it happens to me regularly, but when you feel a bit melancholy (as I do now) you risk attracting melancholy and lonesome things, instead of exciting and interesting things.

So that's what I believe, anyway.

No comments: