Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Miss

Tonight when I went to eikaiwa
my old teacher was there
Little Miss Seaweed

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much I missed her!!
She's this amazing person. So strange for a Japanese person. But I'm strange too so I think she's wonderful and normal.
With this great smile, and and always laughing and making strange noises. Telling weird stories and making jokes.


She has been in Germany this past... year and a half.
When I first came to Japan she sat next to me, and we talked and laughed and drank tea and ate sweets together.
Hopefully she will come back, to Japan, and to the same school, and sit next to me again. Actually talking with her tonight made me sad that I'm leaving.....IN A YEAR. WHAT.

But it would be a nice sort of circle to my time here.

No comments: