Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dark dark dark

This is not so serious... Serious stuff is over here.

But today had some non-serious points as well.

For example, someone asked me today what "Irresitiblement" meant.
(by Sylvie Vartan) but that's not the version I know. Actually, I'm listening to that version now, and I hate it. I like it by The Eccentric Opera.

They do it better. So there.

Um

actually

it's really weird to try and listen with the loud Awa Odori drums in the background.
Get out of my park!
It's as bad as the stupid black dog who barks EVERY DAMN MORNING at 5:30 while his owner chats with other dog owners at the foot of the footbridge. I hate that dog. I want him to shut up. I want his owner to sleep in and not take him out where he can bother people. People who are sleeping. Like me. I want him to fall in love with one of the other dogs so that he is too busy sniffing that dog's butt to bark.

I really like this song lately:



and the chorus tune in this one:



now you're a ghost!

No comments: