Friday, June 11, 2010

Deep

Hm new template designer. I don't know about that. But I'll probably have to try it out anyway.



Photobucket

1. Cookie Splash V.1, 2. Cookie splash! v6, 3. Cookie Splash II, 4. coffee splash


Like the Chinese fortune cookie paper on my wall says, "You tend to have deeper thoughts than you are able to express to others". It reminds me of why I was such a lousy student of philosophy. I could see both sides of the argument, and was never able to articulate myself. I couldn't stick to my guns because I didn't have a gun to stick to. And if I ever got passionate or felt injustice or worked out how the other guy was in the wrong, by the time I got around to figuring out how to express it, I had already seen the other side of the argument and decided it wasn't worth the fight.

Stupid Chinese fortune cookie! Sometimes I wish I was simple-minded.

No comments: